Our purpose: To have fun producing excellent solutions using technology.
Why do we drag ourselves out of bed every morning? Why do we put up with hectic schedules and demanding customers every day? Why are we always finding new problems to solve? You may ask why we are; we ask why everyone else isn't. We are driven to produce the best products, have the most satisfied customers and create the greatest company.
All along the way we will enjoy what we do, having as much fun as possible, and that can never be compromised. Life is just too short to not have fun (yes, even at work).
We create excellent solutions by using the best technology and applying it to the problems we see facing our customers every day.
All of these things in concert with our core values enable us to have fun producing excellent solutions using technology. It's what we do.
No matter the situation and regardless if it is tomorrow or 100 years in the future, we will always stay true to our core values. Even when adhering to these core values causes us to be less profitable, grow slower or otherwise not reach our goals, we will stand by them for their inherent value. Core values never change.
- Life is short. Life was meant to be grabbed by the horns. We are driven to do things that fufill us, and we push hard to get the things that we want. This encompasses both work and personal life, equally. Life is balance, not all work. In order to work successfully you must live and grow outside of work. We encourage it, so go live!
- Take care of people. Treat others as you would want to be treated. Treat your customer as if you are the customer. Help your friend when they need help. People are our most important asset, from our customers to our employees, and the company could not survive without both. We spoil our customers and treat our employees like family. We take care of each other.
- Do better tomorrow what you did today. We can always do better, and we must always strive to improve. We must improve ourselves, our product, our relationships, our community and ultimately the world. There is always something that you can do better tomorrow than you did today.
- Your work reflects you. We take pride in our work. Our work is our craft, and we are craftsmen. Our work is a representation of us, and everything we do and produce helps others build a picture of who we are. We must present our attention to detail and quality in everything we produce.
- Be humble. Honesty goes a long way. Be vocal when you're wrong, and be quiet when you're right. Fess up to your mistakes; explain what went wrong and what you're doing to prevent it from happening again. Take your lumps early and often with broad shoulders, and don't gloat when you're right. We don't appreciate arrogance. Try to find someone else to praise for helping you. Be humble and the rest will fall into place.